Mr.M. Sharif Nayyar Specialist Oral Surgeon
- BDS, FDSRCSEd (UK), M Surg Dent RCSEd (UK), FFDRCSIrel (Oral Surgery)
- Graduated in Dentistry in 1984.
- Fully registered with the Dental Council in Ireland.
- On the Specialist list of Oral Surgery (Register), Dental Councils Ireland.
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Member of the Irish Association of Oral Surgrey.
- Member, Irish Dental Association
- Has been an Examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh UK for MFDSRCSEd and Membership in Surgical Dentistry (M Surg
- Dent RCSEd) and an examiner for MFDRCSI of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Oral Surgeon, Vhi, LAYA Health, Irish Life Health, Garda Medical Aid & others
- Author of several papers published in Medical & Dental journals.
- Biographical profile included in MARQUIS Who’s Who in the World, 23rd (2006) edition, 24th (2007) edition, 25th (2008) edition, 26th (2009) edition and 27th (2010) edition published in USA.
- Biographical profile included in DICTIONARY OF INTERNATIONAL BIOGRAPHY, 33rd edition, published in September 2006 inUK.
Hospitals and Clinics for consultation
- Dublin Dental Specialist Clinic. Unit 8A Dargan Building,
Mezzanine Floor Houston South Quarter, Military Road off St John Road West. Dublin 8.
Tel:01-7719100, Fax: 01-7719101. Email: email@example.com
- The Ayrfield Medical Park, Granges Road, Kilkenny.
Tel: 056-7756222, Fax: 056-7712376. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Churchview Dental Surgery, 1 Dublin Road, Portlaoise. Co. Laois.
Tel: 057-8662111,Fax: 057-8666746. Email: email@example.com
Hospitals at which I perform surgery under general anaesthesia (asleep):
- UPMC Kildare Hospital, Prosperous Road, Clane, Co. Kildare.
- Aut Even Private Hospital, Freshford Road, Kilkenny.